About the Hauler Bike Saddle Bag:
- The Hauler is a convertible bike pack - Saddle Bag and Messenger all-in-one - that is lightweight and versatile for each rider.
- It’s an easy way to carry a substantial amount of cargo to keep on your bike without wearing a backpack.
- This Saddle Bag can be used as a Messenger Bag once you arrive at your destination, with a strap to go over your shoulder or cross body.
- Universal hook & loop mounting straps
- Roll-Top design excludes the need for zippers
- Easy access front pockets
- Frame plate secured on all sides to protect cargo
- Straps are minimised for cyclists safety
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Fabrics
- Nylon Teeth with Zinc Zipper
- 10oz Vinyl Waterproof Tarp
- Nylon Fabrics
- Hook & Loop
- Nylon and Metal Hardware
- 9 L x 5 H x 22 D inches
- 22.8 x 12.7 x 55.8 cm
PLEASE NOTE: Images of the Multi-coloured bags may not reflect the actual colour that you'll receive in the mail. Each one is totally unique and is made with Upcycled Nylon Fabrics, so colours and prints will vary from the images. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to see photos of what colours are currently in stock.
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the Green Guru products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthetically-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tends to get thrown away, as can be seen by the figures above, when they are still functional but Green Guru has found a way to give them a second chance of freedom in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists who follow a greener path, keeping our favourite environments clean and open.