About the Joyride Roll Top Backpack:
- The Joyride is designed for the person who wants the most eco-friendly and durable roll-top backpack. It is built for hauling storm proof loads either in the woods or the hoods. With its roll closure system you can use just as a flap for easy access or button down the hatches and roll as tight as you can to keep the rain out. Perfect for those that want a simple and extremely durable mid-sized storm-proof pack.
- Definitely made for those that want a mid-sized backpack engineered for an adventurous life.
- Made from the ultimate hybridization of upcycled, recycled and conventional materials. You'll find colorful upcycled industrial fabrics, upcycled reflective street signs, upcycled shoulder harnesses and some new fabrics for finish. The Joyride's combination of upcycled durable materials and performance build, give this pack the technical aspects that will keep your gear close and dry.
- Large compartment with storm proof roll top closure
- Large outer pocket with hook and loop
- Large sleeve pocket on front
- Breathable aerospace mesh shoulder straps
- Sternum strap
- Removable waist strap
- Light loop
- Reflective triangle
- Haul handle
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes
- Upcycled Street Sign Scraps
- 10oz Vinyl Waterproof Tarp
- Aerospace Mesh
- Foam padding
- Nylon Fabric
- Foam padding
- Nylon Teeth with Zinc Zipper
- Hook & Loop
- Nylon Hardware
- 12 L x 18 H x 7 D in.
- 30.5 x 45.7 x 15.2 cm
Are the bags waterproof?
These bags are about as waterproof as you get, if you roll the top flap down tight to seal out the water. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthecially-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru have found away to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists and outdoors-y men and women who follow a greener path, keeping our favorite environments clean and open.