About the Sixer Bike Frame 6-Pack Holder:
- The Sixer is that carrying and insulating solution for transporting your favorite beverages on the bike ride to the park or a friends house.
- It easily mounts over your top tube of your bicycle with velcro straps, then it can just as easily be taken off when you arrive, keeping your drinks cool in more ways than one.
- If you aren’t getting as many bike riding opportunities to use this nifty item, it works equally as well off the bike to transport and easily identify your beers at the party!
Note: Upcycle Studio does not condone drinking and then riding under the influence! It is deemed illegal if you are unfit to ride to such an extent that you are incapable of having proper control of the bicycle due to intoxication. So please know your limits before drinking and riding.
- Attaches easily to most bikes
- Has a handle for off- bike use - carry into the party!
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Colored Nylon Fabrics
- Foam insulation
- Nylon Fabric
- 8.5 L x 9 H x 8.5 D in.
- 21.6 x 22.9 x 21.6 cm
- 6 x 360mL or12oz cans or bottles
NOTE: Photos of products may not reflect the actual color that you'll receive in the mail. Each one is made with Upcycled Nylon Fabrics, so colors and prints will vary.
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the Green Guru products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthecially-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru have found away to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists and outdoors-y men and women who follow a greener path, keeping our favorite environments clean and open.