Beautiful, timeless, quality! The Reclaimed backpack is a beautifully handcrafted piece made by Madoc Paul in Germany. It is Upcycled from a leather jacket, an Italian army postbag and a German Army Duffle bag and sewn entirely with wind power. The lining is made of Oxford Nylon which is generally used to make biker clothing making the entire bag extremely tough, durable and water resistant. The Jessica features 2 internal pockets and 3 on the outer, 1 with a zip and 2 with velco. There are also two compartments perfect for phones and water bottles etc.
This Unique handcrafted piece is a one of a kind Upcycled Bag that will last forever. A beautiful purchase that you'll want to carry with you everywhere!
- Exterior made of Leather jacket, Italian Army Postbag & a German Army Duffle bag
- Interior lining made of Oxford Nylon, a water resistant High-tech fabric
- The main closure is an Alloy German Navy snap hook
- 7 pockets in total
- Internal Key Finder
- Dimensions are 38 cm H x 27 cm W x 12 D
- Colour is Olive, Tan, Sand & Light Brown.
- Handcrafted in Bremerhaven, Germany
- Design By Madoc Paul
Slight differences in colour shading are possible, because all materials are *upcycled*. Colour may vary due to monitor settings, too.