About the Carbon Cooler 22L Bike Pannier:
- Green Guru's Carbon Cooler is far more than a typical pannier! It is insulated to keep your food and beverages hot or cold.
- With a built-in cutting board and five pockets, this pannier can hold a 12-pack, your favourite food, utensils, a blanket for the ride to the park and has a 10oz vinyl interior liner for easy cleanup.
- Featuring an adjustable strap that doubles as a handle, this pannier acts as a picnic basket, grocery bag, and storage compartment all in one brightly-wrapped package.
- Wherever your adventure takes you, the Carbon Cooler is sure to make your cycling trek even more enjoyable.
- Large main compartment fits groceries and more
- Insulated to keep contents cool or hot
- Pockets to store all your adventure needs
- Weather resistant gussets
- Reflective webbing light loops
- Folds flat when not in use
- Can be easily removed from the bike and carried with the strap
- Adjustable to fit most racks
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Billboard and Banners
- Upcycled Truck Tarp Vinyl
- Nylon Fabric
- 10oz Vinyl Waterproof Tarp- Food Grade
- Nylon and Metal Hardware
- Nylon Teeth with Zinc Zipper
- Metal Rack Hooks
- Hook & Loop
- HDPE Plastic Framesheet
- 13 L x 13 H x 8 D in.
- 33 x 33 x 20 cm
NOTE: Photos of the bags may not reflect the actual colour that you'll receive in the mail. Each one is totally unique and is made with Upcycled Nylon Fabrics, so colours and prints will vary from the images.
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the Green Guru products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthetically-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) even when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru has found a way to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists and outdoors-y men and women who follow a greener path, keeping our favourite environments clean and open.