- An exfoliating mask that deeply cleanses by drawing out oils and impurities, leaving your skin feeling smooth and super clean
- Contains activated charcoal, bentonite clay** and certified organic sea kelp (known to help soften and soothe skin due to its high mineral and antioxidant content).
** Bentonite clay (according to Annie Lau, founder of Zen Botanics) is great for oily and acne-prone skin because it not only absorbs oil like a sponge but is also full of minerals including calcium, magnesium, silica, sodium, copper, iron and potassium. She says that when you apply a bentonite clay paste, you’ll notice a skin tightening effect which will leave your skin feeling firmer. This helps promote tighter, firmer and younger looking skin!
How to use:
- Mix into a paste with equal parts water.
- Lightly apply to clean skin and massage gently.
- Leave for 5 minutes until dry but not hardened.
- Remove with warm water.
- Gently pat skin dry to reveal a radiant, clean and glowing appearance.
Vegan ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Certified Organic Sea Kelp, Activated Charcoal, Cedarwood Oil, Geranium Oil and Lavender Oil.
Net weight: 55g in glass bottle
Product dimensions: H 12.3cm x L 5cm x W 3cm
Why we love Zen Botanics
- Australian made and owned.
- Ingredients are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means no alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulphates.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures an even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most are vegan friendly.
- Zen Botanics utilises only the best quality, certified organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO).
- All products come in recyclable glass or PET plastic. (And any components that are not easily recyclable, such as dropper lids, can be returned to Zen Botanics for terracycling.)
- There is no excess packaging.
- Everything is made with loads of love.