A new face oil with a nourishing blend of hydrating botanical oils of Organic Sunflower and Organic Camellia, combined with Jojoba and Castor Oils to dissolve away makeup and dirt without stripping your skin dry!
Conventional cleansers can strip our skin of natural oils, leaving it unbalanced and causing it to produce more oil, leading to problematic skin. Oil cleansers help keep skin feeling balanced and work great as a natural and gentle cleanser for normal to sensitive and dry skin.
Oil cleansers have been known to help moisturise, soften and smooth dehydrated skin for overall healthier looking skin.
This oil cleanser contains only botanical oils - Free from harsh detergents, mineral oils and synthetic fragrances / preservatives.
Cleansing: Apply a small amount to wet or dry skin and massage in. Follow with a hot, wet cloth and allow steam to lift impurities. Wipe and repeat.
Make-up Remover: To apply as a makeup remover, simply pump a small amount on a cotton pad and wipe away makeup before cleansing with a soapy cleanser
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Sunflower Oil*, Camellia Oil*, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, Essential Oils of Orange, Cedarwood, Lavender, Palmarosa, Rose Absolute (Bulgaria) and Vanilla Planifolia fruit extract.
* = DENOTES CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Dimensions: Diameter 3.5cm x Height 12.5cm (8.5cm not including pump)
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty-free and most products are vegan-friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, certified organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non-pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, NO detergents, NO synthetic fragrances, NO preservatives, NO parabens and NO sulphates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artificial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.