Why you'll love this moisturising lip balm
- 100% handcrafted in Australia.
- Certified organic ingredients include coconut oil, cocoa butter and beeswax plus vitamin E to protect dry and chapped lips.
- The formula is lightweight and melts like butter without being gooey or sticky.
- Contains a unique blend of peppermint, eucalyptus and tea tree essential oils to create a warming, sweet, herbal minty scent.
Product weight: 4g
Product dimensions: 6.7cm x 1cm
Why we love Zen Botanics
- Australian made and owned.
- Ingredients are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means no alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulphates.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures an even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most are vegan friendly.
- Zen Botanics utilises only the best quality, certified organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO).
- All products come in recyclable glass or PET plastic. (And any components that are not easily recyclable, such as dropper lids, can be returned to Zen Botanics for terracycling.)
- There is no excess packaging.
- Everything is made with loads of love.