Super Hydrator is a hydration serum to boost moisture for your skin.
Is your skin feeling dehydrated? Depleted from late nights, long days under the air con or too many hangovers? Stressed? Have fine lines that need to be plumped and smoothed out?
Super Hydrator plumps skin with moisture through a super ingredient called Hyaluronic Acid. It is a lightweight, and watery fluid serum combined with Vitamin B5 to help give you smooth, supple skin and free from dry skin flakes.
Why Super Hydrator is so awesome:
- Contains Vitamin B5 and Coconut Extract for extra moisturising
- Helps boost the benefits of your moisturiser by binding moisture to your skin
- Contains only natural ingredients - No synthetic fragrances or parabens
- Lightweight and invisible application - it gives you the moisture needed without being heavy.
- Does not leave any scent (except for a mild coconut aroma on application) or weird feeling residue - ideal for men too!
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
APPLICATION: Apply in the AM or PM on DAMP SKIN and seal in with a layer of your moisturiser on top.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, D-Panthenol
Dimensions: Diameter 3.5cm x Height 12.5cm (8.5cm not including pump)
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty-free and most products are vegan-friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, certified organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non-pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, NO detergents, NO synthetic fragrances, NO preservatives, NO parabens and NO sulphates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artificial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.