About the Dutchy Bike Pannier:
- The billboard Dutchy Pannier Bag is an easy access “trunk” for your bicycle.
- Modelled from the proven Dutch-style bike panniers, these bags will turn your bike into a hauling machine. This pannier incorporates a universal mount system that easily fits any rack.
- When you reach your destination, the bag can be removed and used as a Messenger Bag to transport your belongings with a handy shoulder strap.
- Made from upcycled billboards and banners.
- Large main compartment fits groceries and more
- Weather resistant gussets
- Reflective webbing light loops
- Folds flat when not in use
- Can be easily removed and carried with the strap
- Plastic frame can be used as a cutting board
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Billboard and Banners
- Upcycled Truck Tarp Vinyl
- Upcycled Nylon Fabric
- Nylon and Metal Hardware
- Metal Rack Hooks
- Hook & Loop
- HDPE Plastic Framesheet
- 13 L x 13 H x 8 D in.
- 33 x 33 x 20 cm
NOTE: Photos of bags may not reflect the actual colour that you'll receive in the mail. Each one is made with Upcycled Billboards and Banners, so colours and prints will vary. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to see photos of what colours are currently in stock.
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
How do I care for my Bike Inner Tube Green Guru bag?
To clean: use water, Simple Green, or most other spray cleaners. Wipe down rubber with a rag. If needed, place in a washing machine on the gentle cycle without detergent. Do not put in the dryer. Do not dry clean. To protect rubber: With a clean rag, apply a light coat of Armor All or similar product to rubber exterior.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthetically-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru has found a way to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists and outdoors-y men and women who follow a greener path, keeping our favourite environments clean and open.