About the Clincher Mini Frame Bike Bag:
- The Clincher is the perfect mini bag for your bike. It can hold, bike tubes, tools, wallet, keys or any other small item that you need to stash.
- It can be fitted on almost any bike in many different places, as can be seen in the images. Depending on the bike it can be fitted in one or more of these places: behind the stem - above or below the top tube and in front of the seat post - above or below the top tube.
- Mounted behind stem, it is great access for treats while riding.
- For bikes with dropper posts, where you can’t have a saddle bag, it works equally well on the front of the seat post area.
- However you want to place it, it will be sure to be handy access to your smaller items.
- Built to last from upcycled nylon fabrics
- Universal hook & loop mounting straps
- Easy access main zipper pocket
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Colored Nylon Fabric
- Hook & Loop
- Nylon Teeth with Zinc Zipper
- 4.25 L x 4.25 H x 2.5 D in.
- 10.7 x 10.7 x 6.35 cm
PLEASE NOTE: Photos of the bags may not reflect the actual colour that you'll receive in the mail. Each one is totally unique and is made with Upcycled Nylon Fabrics, so colours and prints will vary from the images. Please email email@example.com if you wish to see photos of what colours are currently in stock.
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the Green Guru products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthetically-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru has found a way to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists and outdoors-y men and women who follow a greener path, keeping our favourite environments clean and open.