About the Cyclopath Bike Backpack:
- The Cyclopath is designed for the person who wants the most eco-friendly and durable clamshell zipper style hydration backpack.
- It is built for activity either on the trail or across town. With a Hydration Bladder, waterbottle pockets and compression straps you know this bag is ready to go somewhere!
- Perfect for those that want a mid-sized backpack engineered for an adventurous life.
- Made from the ultimate hybridization of upcycled, recycled and conventional materials. This bike backpack started life with 2 upcycled mountain bike inner tubes, then was joined by some upcycled jeep top scraps, upcycled reflective street signs, some salvaged fabrics, new shoulder harnesses, and some new fabrics when needed. The Spinner’s combination of upcycled bicycle inner tubes and performance-build give this pack the technical aspects that will keep you moving.
- Cenote Hydration Bladder with Easy Bite Valve
- Hydration port/ hanger/ pocket
- 2 x Easy access zipper closures
- Integrated laptop pocket
- Aerospace mesh shoulder straps
- Daisy chain tie-downs
- Reflective triangle
- Haul handle
- 2 x gusseted elastic side pockets
- Compression straps
- Waterproof zipper and zipper flap
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Colored Nylon Fabrics
- Upcycled Jeep Top Vinyl
- Upcycled Climbing Rope
- Upcycled Street Sign Scraps
- Nylon Fabric
- Aerospace Mesh
- Foam padding
- Nylon Teeth with Zinc Zipper
- Nylon and Metal Hardware
- 12 L x 19 H x 6 D in.
- 30.5 L x 48.3 H x 15.2 D cm
NOTE: Photos of bags may not reflect the actual color that you'll receive in the mail. Each one is made with Upcycled Nylon Fabrics, so colors and prints will vary.
Please email email@example.com if you wish to see photos of what colours are currently in stock.
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the Green Guru products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthecially-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru have found away to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists and outdoors-y men and women who follow a greener path, keeping our favorite environments clean and open.