- Bulgarian Rose Scent.
- Volume: 100mL
- A fresh, all-natural and alcohol-free hydration mist/toner in a luxurious frosted glass bottle to suit any bathroom, dressing table, hand bag or make-up bag.
- Instantly refreshes tired or irriated skin naturally, any time needed.
- Makeup finish setting spray for a dewy and glowing appearance.
- Alcohol free and compatible for all skin types including dry, sensitive and eczema prone skin.
- 100% natural formulation safe without synthetic fragrances and parabens.
- Contains Certified Organic Bulgarian Rose Otto Hydrosol – Known for it's anti-inflammatory elements, restoring pH levels and is wonderful for calming the skin.
- Contains Gotu Kola extract – A Chinese and Aryuvedic herb known to promote collagen production and tightens the appearance of pores.
- Contains Kakadu Plum extract – Known to have one of the highest concentrations of Vitamin C, an amazing antioxidant beneficial for fighting signs of ageing skin.
- Zen Botanic's Bulgarian Rose Hydration Mist is a best seller.
NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: Bulgarian Rose Otto Hydrosol*, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Kakdau Plum Extract*, Chamomile Extract, Gotu Kola Extract*.
* = Denotes a certified organic ingredient
Dimensions: Height 14.5cm x Diameter 4.5cm
Application: Sptriz anytime as a refresher or hydration as needed. Can be used underneath make-up, alone, or as a make-up finishing spray for dewy, glowing appearnace.
Did You Know?
There is big difference in the quality of hydration mists available on the market. Some manufacturers use 'Rose Water' while others, like Zen Botanics, use 'Rose Hydrosol'.
Rose Water is a cheaper ingredient than Rose Hydrosol and can be described as water scented or distilled with essential oils (like infused water).
Rose Hydosols, however, are produced exclusively for the highly fragrant rose water and are more likely to retain skin beneficial minerals, cellulose and aromatic compounds from Bulgarian Organic Roses.
Zen Botanics Hydration Mist contains food grade USDA certified organic Bulgarian Rose Otto Hydrosol that is also analysed and certified by National Laboratory "BulRose" which is the new European controlling body for Bulgarian Rose Oil.
This means Zen Botanics Bulgarian Rose Hydration Mist is high quality and not only delivers a boost of moisture but should also help deliver other skin benefits as well, such as the ones listed above.
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most products are vegan friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, ceritfied organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulfates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artficial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics strongly recommend using the Bulgarian Rose Hydrating Mist within 3-4 months of purchase due to the concentration of natural ingredients