Why Natural Skin Butter is a great favourite:
- Pure shea butter, coconut oil and cocoa butter - all known for their moisturising and skin regeneration & healing benefits.
- No synthetic additives, preservatives, fragrances or nasty chemicals & parabens.
- No water added so your skin enjoys the full undiluted, concentrated and beneficial ingredients without irritants and nasty chemicals getting in the way.
- 100% pure quality Essential Oils.
NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: Shea Butter*, Grape Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter*, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil*, Arrowroot Powder, Tocopheryl (Vitmain E), Blood Orange Essential oil, Gernium Oil*, Patchouli Oil*.
* = Denotes a Certified Organic Ingredient
Please note: the label may have the incorrect INCI name for Vitamin E - The correct INCI name is Tocopheryl, not Tocopheryl Acetate (the synthetic version of Vitamin E). The Vitamin E used by Zen Botanics is naturally derived, not synthetic.
Dimensions: Height x Diameter
Application: Begin with a very little amount and soften on skin as it turns into oil, then gently spread and apply more if needed as a little goes a long with this decadently rich formula. Please allow a few minutes for the body butter to absorb and sink into skin.
Great for applying after a shower or bath. Body butters may feel greasy as they melt upon skin contact. After a few minutes, the product will absorb beautifully on your skin. It not only gives immediate moisture but helps keep skin feeling and looking hydrated for a much longer period of time.
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most products are vegan friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, ceritfied organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulfates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artficial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.