- A safe, non-toxic and guilt-free oil blend with all natural ingredients to aid in preventing stretch marks on your belly.
- Sweet Almond, Rosehip and Camellia Oils all work together to help fade appearance of scars and leaves skin looking soft and smooth.
- This is perfect for daily use, not just on your belly but all over your body, as well!
- Nourish Belly Oil does not contain any synthetic additives, fragrances or mineral oils.
- It comes unscented without essential oils, making it ideal for use during any trimester of the pregnancy.
NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: Sweet Almond Oil*, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Camelia Seed Oil*, Rosehip Fruit Oil*, Vitamin E
* = Denotes a Certified Organic Ingredient
Dimensions: Height 14.5cm x Diameter 4.5cm
Application: Gently massage onto stomach, breasts, hips and concerned areas to hydrate and prevent appearance of stretch marks. Best used on damp skin after shower to help lock in the moisture.
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most products are vegan friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, ceritfied organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulfates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artficial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.