Bulgarian Rose Hydrating Mist is a divinely scented mist to instantly refresh tired or irritated skin.
Alcohol-free and oil-free formula is compatible for all skin types including dry, sensitive, and eczema-prone skin.
Features these natural, vegan ingredients:
Certified organic Bulgarian rose otto hydrosol** – known for its anti-inflammatory properties, including restoring skin pH and calming redness.
Gotu kola extract – a Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic herb known to promote collagen production and tighten pores.
Kakadu plum extract – a native Australian fruit high in vitamin C, an amazing antioxidant beneficial for fighting signs of ageing skin.
- Radish root ferment filtrate (a natural preservative) and chamomile extract (.
Recyclable 100ml PVC bottle
Use underneath make-up, alone or as a make-up finishing spray for a dewy, glowing appearance.
Zen Botanics recommends using the Bulgarian Rose Hydrating Mist within 3-4 months of purchase due to the concentration of natural ingredients.
** Unlike ordinary rose water, rose otto hydrosol contains more skin-beneficial minerals, cellulose and aromatic compounds. Zen Botanics uses USDA certified organic Bulgarian Rose Otto Hydrosol that is also analysed and certified by the National Bul Rose Laboratory in Europe.
Why we love Zen Botanics
- Australian made and owned.
- Ingredients are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means no alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulphates.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures an even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most are vegan friendly.
- They utilise only the best quality, certified organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO).
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass or PET plastic. (And any components that are not easily recyclable, such as dropper lids, can be returned to Zen Botanics for terracycling.)
- Everything is made with loads of love.