Ever thought that discarded water bottles and bicycle tubes could be reborn as the rug in your garden or patio?
Well, the Alfresco Recycled Rug rug has a unique handwoven construction made out of Recycled Bicycle Inner Tubes in the weft and PET yarn (derived from recycled water bottles) in the warp. The simple overall pattern gives the rug a modern and understated look which can be used indoors as well as outdoors. Make your style statement in line with your green credentials, and let the world know you care without compromise. A classic, timeless colour that is super easy to coordinate with and easy to care for.
- Sizes: 160x230cm, 190 x 290cm, 244 x 304cm
- Handwoven Rug
- Made with Bike Inner Tubes & Recycled PET (derived from recycled water bottles)
- High Durability due to the materials involved
- Colours: Charcoal & Grey
- Ethically made and GoodWeave approved
- Thick, plush and hard wearing.
Oeko-Tex certified against harmful substances
- 1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
- 2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
- 3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
- 4. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- 5. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- 6. This Outdoor / Indoor rug is tolerant to moisture/ water. Water will be absorbed by its surface and will dry up without causing any harm.
- 7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
STORAGE: Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.
Hammer & Thread is an inhouse label produced by Upcycle Studio. We pride ourselves on ensuring that all of our products meet strict design, material and manufacture criterias. Each product must be made with reclaimed, recycled or all natural materials and should be made ethically by hand. We make a point of ensuring that all of our rugs are approved by the GoodWeave organisation, Oeko Tex certified and Rainforest Alliance certified.
Learn more about GoodWeave and their fight against Child Labour.