The upcycled Leather Jacket Tote is a beautifully handcrafted piece made by Madoc Paul in Germany. It is Upcycled from a brown leather jacket sewn entirely with wind power. The lining is made of Oxford Nylon which is generally used to make biker clothing making the entire bag extremely tough, durable and water resistant. It has 5 pockets in total, three of which are open and two that are zippered. It also has a key finder on the inside and the whole bag can be closed with a zipper and latched at the front with a quick release clasp.
This Unique handcrafted piece is a one of a kind Upcycled Bag that will last forever. A beautiful purchase that you'll want to carry with you everywhere!
- Exterior made of reclaimed leather jacket
- Interior lining made of Oxford Nylon, a water resistant High-tech fabric
- The main closure is a zipper
- 5 pockets in total, 2 with zip and 3 slip-pockets
- Strap is adjustable 100-120cm
- Dimensions are 38 cm H x 27 cm W x 16 D
- Colour is Brown
- Handcrafted in Bremerhaven, Germany
- Design By Madoc Paul
Slight differences in colour shading are possible, because all materials are *upcycled*. Colour may vary due to monitor settings, too.