The Frankie Chindi Cotton Rug is designed by Trash Garden in Australia and handmade in India with reclaimed Fabrics. This incredible example of Upcycling is perfect for any space and with so many colours delicately woven into this rug you could only imagine the stories it could tell of its past life. A vibrant, colourful piece that is kind to our planet, ethically made and an absolute pleasure to observe
- Ideal for lounge rooms, kitchens, sunrooms, rumpus rooms & bedrooms.
- 100% Eco-Friendly. Hand woven from natural and reclaimed materials
- Easy to spot clean & Vacuum
- Matching rug sizes available in 70x130cm, 110x160cm,155x225cm, 185x275 & 230x320cm rugs
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Supporting & Providing income to small rural communities in India
- 70x130cm-Entryways, Kitchens, Laundries, Double Doorways, Bedsides
- 110x160cm-Entryways, Small Lounge areas, Sunrooms, Bedrooms
- 155x225cm-Lounge areas, under 4-6 Seater Dining Tables, Sunrooms, Rumpus rooms, Bedrooms
- 185x275cm-Lounge areas, under 6-8 Seater Dining Tables, Rumpus Rooms, Bedrooms
- 230x320cm-Lounge areas, under 8-10 Seater Dining Tables, Rumpus Rooms, Bedrooms
Custom sizing available on request
Care Instructions: Spot Clean when needed, vacuum as normal, periodic professional rug clean recommended. Please note that due to the nature of these reclaimed materials although all care is taken it is impossible to ensure that every item is colourfast, if exposed to water or moisture colour may transfer onto other materials.