The Spinner Bike Backpack:
The Spinner is designed for the person who wants the most eco-friendly and durable clamshell zipper style hydration backpack. It is built for activity either on the trail or across town. With waterbottle pockets, compression straps and hydration you know this bag is ready to go somewhere. Perfect for those that want a mid-sized backpack engineered for an adventurous life.
Made from the ultimate hybridization of upcycled, recycled and conventional materials. We started with 2 upcycled mountain bike inner tubes, then added upcycled jeep top scraps, upcycled reflective street signs, some salvaged fabrics, new shoulder harnesses, and some new fabrics when needed. The Spinner’s combination of upcycled bicycle inner tubes and performance build give this pack the technical aspects that will keep you moving.
- Cenote hydration bladder with easy bite valve
- Easy access zipper closure
- Integrated laptop pocket
- Hydration port/hanger/pocket
- Aerospace mesh shoulder straps
- Reflective triangle
- Haul handle
- 2 gusseted elastic side pockets
- Compression straps
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Bicycle Tubes
- Upcycled Jeep Top Vinyl
- Upcycled Street Sign Scraps
- Upcycled Climbing Rope
- Nylon Fabric
- Aerospace Mesh
- Foam padding
- Nylon Teeth with Zinc Zipper
- Nylon and Metal Hardware
- 12 L x 19 H x 6 D in.
- 304.8 x 482.6 x 152.4 mm
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthecially-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tends to get thrown away, as can be seen by the figures above, when they are still functional but Green Guru have found away to give them a second chance of freedom in the great outdoors again! /li>
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists who follow a greener path, keeping our favorite environments clean and open.
- Although the products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.