About the Cruiser Cooler Handlebar bag:
- The Cruiser Cooler handlebar bag is the missing glove compartment for your cruiser or commuter bicycle.
- It is the right size for the essentials that make your ride more enjoyable. Toss in an extra lightweight jacket for a chilly ride, sunglasses and sunscreen for a hot spin to the beach, or keep beverages cold for a warm evening cruise.
- Discover new uses for this unique, insulated bag that will keep everything cold or hot for whatever adventure you choose.
- Hook & loop closure allows simple compartment access
- Insulated to keep things cool or hot
- Reinforced haul handle
- Universal handlebar mounting hook & loop straps
- Can be used off bike as a lunchbox or cooler
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes
- 10oz Vinyl Waterproof Tarp
- Nylon Fabrics
- Hook & Loop
- 10 L x 7 H x 5 D in.
- 25.4 x 17.8 x 12.7 cm
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the Green Guru products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
How do I care for my Green Guru bag made from bike inner tubes?
To clean: use water, Simple Green, or most other spray cleaners. Wipe down rubber with a rag. If needed, place in a washing machine on gentle cycle without detergent. Do not put in dryer. Do not dry clean. To protect rubber: With a clean rag, apply a light coat of Armor All or similar product to rubber exterior.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthecially-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru have found away to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists and outdoors-y men and women who follow a greener path, keeping our favorite environments clean and open.