About the Double Dutch Dual Bike Pannier:
- The billboard Double Dutch Dual Pannier Bag is an easy access “trunk” for your bicycle. It is built on the proven pannier design found in Holland and regarded as the most popular and successful bike rack bag design available.
- With easy over the rack mounting using simple cinch straps and velcro, it easily attaches to any bicycle with a rear bike rack - these bags will turn your bike into a hauling machine!
- When you reach your destination, the bag can be removed and used as a briefcase to transport your belongings.
- With two large storage compartments, it is the perfect way to be able to organize items needed for your commute, after shopping, for a picnic or just out for a ride.
- These double panniers have been upcycled from repurposed heavy duty vinyl banners and other durable materials.
- It is water resistant and made to last.
- Two main compartment fits groceries and more
- Easily mount to most bikes with 4 straps
- Can mount to Electric and Cargo bikes
- Weather resistant gussets
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Billboard and Banners
- Upcycled Nylon Fabric
- Nylon and Metal Hardware
- Hook & Loop
- HDPE Plastic Framesheet
- Set - 14 L x 12 H x 14 D inches
- Set - 35.6 x 30.5 x 35.6 cm
- Each - 14 H x 12 H x 4 D inches
- Each - 35.6 x 30.5 x 10.2 cm
PLEASE NOTE: Photos of the bags may not reflect the actual colour that you'll receive in the mail. Each one is totally unique and is made with Upcycled Nylon Fabrics, so colours and prints will vary from the images. Please email email@example.com if you wish to see photos of what colours are currently in stock.
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
How do I care for my Green Guru bag?
To clean: use water, Simple Green, or most other spray cleaners. Wipe down with a cloth.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthetically-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru has found a way to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists and outdoors-y men and women who follow a greener path, keeping our favourite environments clean and open.