About the Hipster Hip & Handlebar Bag:
- A great hip pack for riders who want to stash their keys, wallet and protein bar with it's minimalist design keeping what you need at your fingertips.
- The compartmentalised Hipster Hip & Handlebar Bag can attach to your belt, handlebars or backpack!
- With an adjustable strap, it can be either worn on the hip or across the back. Then, if you like, you can mount it on your bike for longer rides.
- Made from upcycled industrial tent fabrics, climbing ropes and durable materials.
- Water resistant and made to last.
- Light loop
- Loops for your belt, to strap on a bike, or to attach to a backpack
- Water resistant and made to last
- Zippered pocket
- Universal hook & loop mounting straps
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Colored Nylon Fabric
- Upcycled Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes
- Upcycled Climbing Rope
- Nylon Teeth with Zinc Zipper
- Nylon Fabric
- 8.5 L x 3.5 H x 3.5 D in.
- 21.6 x 8.9 x 8.9 cm
NOTE: Photos of bags may not reflect the actual color that you'll receive in the mail. Each one is made with Upcycled Nylon Fabrics, so colors and prints will vary.
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the Green Guru products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthecially-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru have found away to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists and outdoors-y men and women who follow a greener path, keeping our favorite environments clean and open.