About the Kickstand Cooler 9L Rear Rack Bike Bag:
The Kickstand Cooler rack bag easily mounts on a rear bike rack and can convert into a hip pack or shoulder bag once off the bike!
- This bike bag is insulated to keep your food and drinks cool.
- It has one large interior pocket and an easy access elastic exterior pocket.
- Its built-in drink holder will keep your favourite beverage close at hand.
- Perfect for a day at the beach, farmers market, brewery bike tour, or wherever else your adventures take you.
- It is mounted securely with straps to your frame and is basically the width of your frame making it non-obtrusive, but easily available when in the saddle for quick access.
- Great for riding around town, picnicking, hanging out with mates,
- Built from colourful upcycled banners, jeep soft top scrap and durable fabrics
- Adjustable shoulder or hip strap
- Universal hook & loop mounting straps
- Drink holder
- Elastic exterior pocket
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Banners
- 10oz Vinyl Waterproof Tarp
- Nylon Fabrics
- Nylon Hardware
- Hook & Loop
- Insulating Foam
- 12 L x 8 H x 5.5 D in.
- 30.4 x 20.3 x 13.9 cm
PLEASE NOTE: Images of the Multi-coloured bags may not reflect the actual colour that you'll receive in the mail. Each one is totally unique and is made with Upcycled Nylon Fabrics, so colours and prints will vary from the images. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to see photos of what colours are currently in stock.
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the Green Guru products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthetically-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru has found a way to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.