About the Pedaler Bike Messenger:
- The Pedaler is a light, colorful messenger bag that keeps your life organized.
- Crafted from upcycled, brightly colored fabrics, this messenger comes complete with front zippered pockets, a waist belt, and a look that everybody will notice.
- Wide adjustable shoulder strap
- Easy access front zipper pocket and organizer
- Hook & Loop closure
- Reflective triangle
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Colored Nylon Fabric
- 18 oz PVC Waterproof Tarp
- Upcycled Street Sign Scrap
- Nylon and Metal Hardware
- 17 L x 12 H x 5 D in.
- 43.2 x 30.5 x 14 cm
NOTE: Photos of bags may not reflect the actual color that you'll receive in the mail. Each one is made with Upcycled Nylon Fabrics, so colors and prints will vary.
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the Green Guru products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthecially-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru have found away to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists and outdoors-y men and women who follow a greener path, keeping our favorite environments clean and open.