About the Stasher Top Tube Frame Bike Bag:
- The Stasher is the absolutely perfect solution for stashing your keys, phone, and wallet while you are enjoying your ride!
- When mounted to the bike it is easily accessible. When you get off the bike, it can be easily removed and attached to a belt or used as a clutch purse.
- It mounts right behind the stem of the bike and is strapped to both the top tube and the head tube and is the perfect size - not too big, not too small - for all your necessities that you want close at hand.
- Great for riding around town, on the trail or bikepacking / touring.
- Made of upcycled nylon fabrics from industrial tents and awnings
- Secures easily to a bicycle top tube
- Converts to a hip pack
- Converts to a clutch purse
- Universal hook & loop mounting straps
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Colored Nylon Fabric
- Hook & Loop
- Nylon Teeth with Zinc Zipper
- 9 L x 4 H x 3 D in.
- 22.9 x 10.2 x 7.6 cm
PLEASE NOTE: Images of the Multi-coloured bags may not reflect the actual colour that you'll receive in the mail. Each one is totally unique and is made with Upcycled Nylon Fabrics, so colours and prints will vary from the images. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to see photos of what colours are currently in stock.
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the Green Guru products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthetically-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru has found a way to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.