About the Tubular Insulated Can Sleeve:
The Tubular insulated can sleeve is the best way to carry beverages or even gear along the top of your bicycle. It attaches easily with 3 velcro straps and has a carrying sling for use off the bike. It will keep cans, bottles or even a bottle of wine chill for hours when you are out for a ride on the trail, to the park or to a dinner party with friends.
Built in the USA from upcycled industrial tent fabric, bike tubes and other durable materials.
Hook and loop straps to mount on bike
Adjustable shoulder carrying strap
Can be used off bike as a lunchbox or cooler
Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes
- 10oz Vinyl Waterproof Tarp
- Nylon Fabrics
- Hook & Loop
16 L x 3 H x 3 D in.
406.2 x 76.2 x 76.2 mm
3-Cans or 1-Wine Bottle
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the Green Guru products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
How do I care for my Green Guru bag made from bike inner tubes?
To clean: use water, Simple Green, or most other spray cleaners. Wipe down rubber with a rag. If needed, place in a washing machine on gentle cycle without detergent. Do not put in dryer. Do not dry clean. To protect rubber: With a clean rag, apply a light coat of Armor All or similar product to rubber exterior.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthecially-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru have found away to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists and outdoors-y men and women who follow a greener path, keeping our favorite environments clean and open.