Using this Concrete Wax Melt Burner, fill the room with your favourite fragrance while watching the soft ambient glow of liquid wax being heated through the glass flask. The concrete wax melt burner is your one stop refillable candle.
- All products are handmade locally in a workshop in South Sydney which cuts down on transportation effects on the environment
- Length: 15cm
- Width: 9cm
- Height: 24cm
- Unique two piece design. Sturdy concrete base available in Dark, Light and the new Pink and also Mottle, with a copper body and lid. Stem acts as handle when discarding old used wax. Securely fixed high-temperature glass flask. Uses wax melts. One recommended sized tea light. Includes a product safety and user guide. Please read before use. Enjoy over 50 available fragrances by simply discarding the old wax when your ready for a change.Soy wax melts can be purchased at most candle and homeware retailers.The minimalist industrial design makes for a great gift idea, fitting into most interior settings.
- Each item may vary in either colour, size, shape or finish, giving them there own unique characteristics
- An organic non-toxic sealer is used to coat the finished concrete product.
Please follow all care and safety instructions, and DO NOT use the products for uses other than intended by the manufacturer. DO NOT use any items as drinking vessels or to hold food for consumption purposes.
Containers and other components/ materials of burning apparatus may become hot during use. E.g glass and metals Always test if containers or burning parts are hot to touch before handling after heating.
Always use the concrete base to stand apparatus up and never lay the flask down as this could result in the flask breaking.
Please keep out of reach of children and pets at all times! It is still breakable with the glass components, when not in use. When in use, there is an open flame and heated glass that can be very hazardous to children and pets.
- Concrete is a strong durable material, but can crack, chip or break if dropped, handled / used incorrectly or encounters high impact.
- It is susceptible to staining from liquids such as red wine, oil, mustard, lemon juice and other acidic liquids that are left to dry on the surface.
- Always wipe your spills immediately with a damp cloth.
- If there are stubborn stains use a mild non-acidic, non-abrasive cleaner with a damp cloth.
- Always keep flask on lid when not burning to retain scent and prevent dust and foreign objects contaminating the wax.