The Elegant Elvis & Kresse ladies purse - Yellow
This one of a kind Ladies purse is handmade in the UK with decommissioned firehose and lined with reclaimed military grade parachute silk. It features amazing attention to detail and superb craftmanship. Complete with 12 credit card compartments, a zipped coin compartment, a section for cash and 2 sections for receipts & notes.
All Elvis & Kresse products shipped from Australia.
Dimensions: 18 x 11 x 2.5cm
- Exterior: Choice of genuine decommissioned British fire-hose or reclaimed printing blanket
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Available in Red, rare Yellow fire-hose, or Black printing blanket
- Divided section for notes and foreign currency
- Sections for 12 credit cards or business cards
- Zip compartment for coins
- Opal card friendly
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with hand-painted edges
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity
THE FIRE-HOSE COLLECTION
Elvis & Kresse fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. They took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of their profits to charity.
For over a decade Elvis & Kresse have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, Elvis & Kresse have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
Our Fire-hose pieces are more than just a collection, they represent a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind.