The Overnight Bag is a unique, handcrafted piece made by Madoc Paul in Germany. It is sewn entirely with Wind power and constructed with a recycled German Army tent, a heavy duty cotton tarpaulin and a recycled leather jacket. The lining is constructed with the army tent and the outer with the tarpaulin and the base of the bag is made with the reclaimed leather jacket making it one tough and ready weekender! There are eight pockets in total, six on the inside and two on the outside making it easy to organise your next adventure. On the inside of the bag there is also a key finder so you'll never have to go rummaging again.
An incredible quality bag that is one of a kind and a piece of history that will last forever.
- Exterior is made of a reclaimed Cotton Tarpaulin and Recycled Leather Jacket
- Interior lining made with a recycled German Army Tent
- Pockets: 8 pockets in total, 6 on the interior and 2 on the exterior
- Body Strap: Adjustable up to 140cm
- Easy two handle carry strap
- Dimensions: 24cmHx 50cmL x 24cmW
- Dual zip opening from both ends
- Colour: Brown, Olive & Tan
- Keyfinder inside
- Handcrafted in Bremerhaven, Germany
- Designed By MADO© Paul
Slight differences in colour shading are possible, because all materials are *upcycled* Colour may vary slightly due to monitor settings also.