been&done storage baskets made from upcycled coffee sacks and African wax prints
- Handmade storage baskets.
- Made in Melbourne, Australia.
Small -13cm x 13cm at the base. Approximately 10.5cm folded and 14cm high unfolded
Medium - 16cm x 16cm at the base. Approximately13cm high folded and 17.5cm high unfolded
Large - 18.5cm x 18.5cm at the base. Approximately 14cm high folded and 19cm high unfolded
- Upcycled from locally-sourced Reclaimed Coffee Sacks.
- Available in 9 colourful and beautiful varieties of authentic, ethically-sourced African Wax Print Fabrics.
- Perfect for storing all your odds and ends!
- Add some colour to a space with these beautifully-designed storage baskets.
Care: Spot clean only.
Do the Reclaimed Coffee Sacks have a coffee smell?
No, there is no coffee smell. (Sorry, coffee-lovers!)
Can I wash these storage baskets?
No, the maker has advised spot cleaning only.
Are these storage baskets rigid?
Although these storage baskets are made from soft materials and can be folded flat, they do stand up straight without assistance, so they won't slump over when left empty.
Checkout out our Heat Packs! They are also made from authentically African Wax Print Fabric as well as Reclaimed Denim and are filled with Organic Wheat & Locally-Grown Lavender!!! They're so heavenly and relaxing, you'll feel like your floating in paradise!