Designed in Australia and ethically handmade in Asia. Some of the proceeds from the Ushaha cushions goes towards sponsoring schools for the artisan's children.
Please Note Cover only:
Because there are many kinds of Eco cushion inserts to pick from this Ushaha cushion is the cover only. Eco Filling Australia will be able to assist filling this elegant cushion with your ideal eco material and softness.
Upcycle Studio is 100% Australian owned and supports Eco friendly, Sustainable products.
- Ideal for lounge rooms, kitchens, sunrooms, rumpus rooms & bedrooms.
- 100% Eco-Friendly. Handwoven from all-natural materials.
- Supporting & Providing income to small rural communities in India.
- 45cm by 45cm by 15cm in Height
- 90% Natural soft New Zealand wool.
- 10% Recycled cotton
- New cushions that include wool fibres are susceptible to shedding. With care & treatment, most rugs should stop shedding within 2-3 months.
- Construction-Hand Woven
Please feel free to email and enquire about additional photos if required.
What does the GoodWeave label mean?
The GoodWeave label is the best assurance that no child labour, forced labour or bonded labour was used in the making of the certified product. When you choose the GoodWeave label, your purchasing decision also supports programs that educate children, provide critical services, and transform communities.
Spot Clean when needed, vacuum as normal, periodic professional cushion clean recommended. Please note that due to the nature of these materials although all care is taken it is impossible to ensure that every item is the same colour. Do not vacuum with a rotating/brush head vacuum cleaner; do not use any chemical cleaners.
All Upcycle Studio Cushions are shipped from Australia.
Upcycle Studio - changing the way you shop by caring for the Environment First.