been&done upcycled denim + African wax print heat pack
- Handmade heat packs.
- Made in Melbourne, Australia.
- Measures 5"x12"
- Upcycled backing made from Reclaimed Denim.
- Currently available in two beautiful varieties of authentic, ethically-sourced African Wax Print Fabrics.
- These beautifully-quilted reusable heat packs are filled with Organic Wheat and Locally-Grown Lavender.
- The perfect warm compress for eyes when they get tired and achy.
- A great size heat pack for neck aches and pains
- Heavenly across your lower back when laying on your tummy.
- The ultimate heat pack for menstral pain.
- A wheat pillow for those times you feel stressed or have an awful headache
How long should I microwave these Wheat Heat Packs ?
Heat in a microwave on High for a maximum of 3 minutes with a small glass of water beside it.
Can I reheat these heatpacks?
Yes, these are resuable heat packs, but they can only be reheated or stored away once they have cooled down. If you reheat the heat bags too soon, it will start giving off a burnt wheat smell.
Can I wash these Heat Bags?
No, the maker has advised to not wash the heat bags or to let them get wet.
Note: It is highly recommended to read the instructions on the product again as a refresher when it arrives in your hot little hands (pun intended!)
Checkout out our Storage Baskets! They are also made from authentically African Wax Print Fabric as well as Reclaimed Coffee Sacks!!! They're so bright and cheerful, they can brighten any space and store all your odds and ends!