- Gorgeous cleansing soap made with orange, cedarwood and geranium oils.
- 100% handcrafted using traditional cold press methods with a minimum of 6 weeks cure time to ensure the end product is a hard soap that is long lasting.
- Contains activated charcoal, known for drawing out toxins and other impurities from the skin for an extra clean feel.
- Contains organic shea butter to moisturise and soften the skin.
- Can be used in a double facial cleanse in partner with the Rosehip & Jojoba Beauty Balm (sold separately).
Vegan ingredients: Water, Saponified Oils of Organic Coconut, Olive & Sustainable Palm, Castor Oil, Organic Shea Butter, White Khaolin Clay, Activated Charcoal, Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Cedarwood and Geranium.
Weight: Approx 125g
Dimensions: 7cm x 7cm x 2.5cm
Store on a well-drained soap dish away from direct sunlight to preserve the natural ingredients.
Note: As each bar is 100% handcrafted with all imperfections intact, there may be slight variances in colours and texture of each bar.
Why we love Zen Botanics
- Australian made and owned.
- Ingredients are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means no alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulphates.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures an even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most are vegan friendly.
- Zen Botanics utilises only the best quality, certified organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO).
- All products come in recyclable glass or PET plastic.
- There is no excess packaging.
- Everything is made with loads of love.