Age Defy Facial oil is your weapon and must have for the anti-ageing skincare regimen due to its three powerhouse active ingredients:
1% bakuchiol (vegan, all natural retinol alternative that is clinically proven to be as effective as retinol but without dryness and flakiness)
A high 10% concentration of Vitamin C - not your typical vitamin C in L-ascorbic acid form that can be unstable. The form we use is clinically researched tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate which is more stable on skin, known to be 50 times more powerful than L-ascorbic acid and can potentially offer better penetration.
Unique formulation with olive squalane means you get a premium non-comedogenic carrier oil for these active ingredients and not just filler mineral oils. Olive squalane is a powerful emollient for your skin. Research shows it is a highly effective antioxidant against skin stress such as sunlight exposure.
Benefits you can expect to see from adding these ingredients to your skincare include:
- Fight UV and oxidative damage
- Stimulate collagen
- Improve skin tone
- Brighten complexion and pigmentation
- Improve texture
- Diminish appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a radiant and youthful appearance.
Age Defy facial oil is high in antioxidants which helps fight oxidative stress that can wreak havoc on your skin - just apply before you step out into the world of pollution!
Unlike typical retinol and vitamin C products, Age Defy is not sun sensitive so you can apply in the daytime. It is also safe for use during pregnancy.
It comes unscented, unfragranced and contains only three pure active ingredients.
Olive squalane, tetrahexydecyl ascorbate, bakuchiol
Apply after cleansing/toning and gently pat in to let your skin absorb all the goodness. Can be used alone, under any facial product or mixed in. Suitable for use in AM or PM.
30ml frosted glass bottle
Recycle glass bottle (rip off label) / Recycle glass dropper (pull out of the lid) / Return dropper lid to us for terracycling
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty-free and most products are vegan-friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, certified organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non-pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, NO detergents, NO synthetic fragrances, NO preservatives, NO parabens and NO sulphates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artificial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.