Balancing Face Oil is a non-greasy facial moisturiser suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin.
Its nourishing and protecting ingredients:
Blue tansy oil (Tanacetum annuum) – rich in azulene (which gives it its blue colour) and known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties it helps balance oily skin, soothe dry irritated skin, and reduce redness.
Lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia) – widely used in aromatherapy to help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
Olive squalane (an oil derived from olives) – an exceptional emollient known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and oil balancing properties.
Camellia seed oil (Camellia oleifera) – a lightweight moisturising oil that quickly absorbs into skin with high oleic acid (omega-9) content and antioxidant properties to protect skin from free radical damage.
Vitamin E (tocopherol) and geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil.
Apply a few drops in the AM or PM, after cleansing/toning and gently pat in to let your skin absorb all the goodness. Can be used alone, under any facial product or mixed in.
30ml glass bottle
Store at or below room temperature out of direct sunlight and use within 6 months.
Recycle glass bottle (rip off label) / Recycle glass dropper (pull out of the lid) / Return dropper lid to us for terracycling
Why we love Zen Botanics
- Australian made and owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty-free and most are vegan-friendly.
- They utilise only the best quality, certified organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO).
- Ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non-pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, NO detergents, NO synthetic fragrances, NO preservatives, NO parabens and NO sulphates.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. There is no unnecessary outer packaging.