Balancing Face Oil is a non-greasy facial oil formulated with olive squalane and camellia oils in a blend designed to optimise all skin types including dry and sensitive skin.
It contains luxurious blue tansy, lavender and geranium essential oils known to help bring balance to irritated, acne prone and oily skin.
Give your skin a boost of essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants.
Formulated in a full 100% oil concentration for maximum efficacy, without empty fillers, artificial fragrances and synthetic preservatives/additives.
Blue Tansy: A naturally dark, mystic blue essential oil rich in Azulene - known for its calming properties to balance oily skin, soothe dry irritated skin, reduce appearance of redness. It has known healing benefits on a variety of irritating skin conditions due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
Lavender: A refreshing yet relaxing essential oil known to help calm skin, body and mind. Lavender is widely used in aromatherapy to help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
Squalane: Derived from olives, Squalane has exceptionally excellent emollient properties to moisturise skin and is known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and oil balancing properties to fight ageing and aid skin concerns such as oily, acne and eczema.
Camellia Seed Oil: A lightweight moisturising oil that quickly absorbs into skin with high oleic acid (omega-9) content and antioxidant properties to protect skin from free radical damage.
SQUALANE OIL (OLIVES), ORGANIC CAMELLIA OLEIFERA (CAMELLIA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) OIL, TANACETUM ANNUUM (BLUE TANSY) OIL
Apply a few drops in the AM or PM, after cleansing/toning and gently pat in to let your skin absorb all the goodness. Can be used alone, under any facial product or mixed in.
30ml glass bottle
Recycle glass bottle (rip off label) / Recycle glass dropper (pull out of the lid) / Return dropper lid to us for terracycling
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty-free and most products are vegan-friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, certified organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non-pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, NO detergents, NO synthetic fragrances, NO preservatives, NO parabens and NO sulphates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artificial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.