A LUXURIOUS, LIGHTWEIGHT AND NON-GREASY MOISTURISER TO LEAVE YOUR SKIN FEELING SOFT, SUPPLE AND SMOOTH.
Dream Cream is designed for all skin types in the AM or PM.
It contains natural ingredients of olive squalane, jojoba and shea butter to deliver moisture and help reduce visible signs of ageing without leaving skin greasy.
A calming blend of skin-calming essential oils - blue tansy, lavender and geranium all work together to help bring balance to irritated, acne prone and oily skin.
Why you’ll love DREAM CREAM:
Why Zen Botanics?
- Over 97% of the ingredients have been certified as organic by ACO, an Australian leader in organic certification.
- Vegan and cruelty free
- It’s enriched with olive squalane, a highly moisturising ingredient and natural antioxidant
- It contains precious Blue Tansy essential oil - A naturally dark, stunning mystical blue essential oil rich in Azulene. It is known for its anti bacterial, antihistamine, anti inflammatory and skin-calming, redness-soothing properties. A wonderful essential oil for oily and irritated skin.
- No added nasties such as parabens, phthalates, acrylates, glycols, PEGs, mineral oils, silicones, synthetic preservatives or synthetic colours and fragrances.
FULL INGREDIENTS (VEGAN, CRUELTY FREE + 97% ACO CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
* DENOTES CERTIFIED ORGANIC: BACKHOUSIA CITRIODORA (LEMON MYRTLE) EXTRACT*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT*, GLYCERIN*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, CETEARYL OLIVATE (AND) SORBITAN OLIVATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL*, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) OIL*, OLIVE SQUALANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE (AND) SODIUM STEARATE, CITRIC ACID, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) OIL, TANACETUM ANNUUM (BLUE TANSY) OIL
50 grams net weight in glass jar
Reuse or recycle glass jar (rip off label) / Reuse or return lid to us for terracycling
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.