Do you have dry, frizzy hair? This Hair Therapy Oil is an innovative natural and silicone-free alternative to de-frizz and smooth out hair creating fantastic shine and softness.
Silicones have been known to coat the hair, eventually causing buildup that can leave your hair looking weighed down and lifeless.
This natural hair-loving blend contains nurturing oils of Moringa, Sacha Inchi and Organic Camellia in a lightweight silicone-free base blend.
Ingredients: Isoamyl Laurate, Sacha Inchi Oil, Moringa Oil, Organic Camellia Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Orange Sweet Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Organic Lavender Bulgaria Oil, Palmarosa Oil, Rose Absolute Bulgaria oil, Vanilla CO2 extract.
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty-free and most products are vegan-friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, certified organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non-pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, NO detergents, NO synthetic fragrances, NO preservatives, NO parabens and NO sulphates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artificial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.