- Essential Oil Peppermint, Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Scent.
- 100% Handcrafted Lip Balm
- Unisex scent
- Contains a creamy 100% natural formulation of soothing Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oils for dry and chapped lips. This makes it amongst the best natural lip balms and treatments. Certified Organic ingredients include Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter and Bees Wax with Vitamin E to protect and moisturise for smooth, soft lips and
- The formula is lightweight and melts like butter without being gooey or sticky.
- Scented with a a unique blend of Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree essential oils to create a warming, sweet, slightly herbal and a hint of mint scent.
NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: Almond Oil, Beeswax, Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Certified Organic Cacao Butter, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, Essential Oils - Eucalyptus Oil, Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree Oil
Dimensions: 6.7cm x 1cm
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most products are vegan friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, ceritfied organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulfates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artficial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.