- Enjoy a decadent exfoliating and conditioning body experience with this highly moisturising and emulsifying body scrub with the perfect amount of grit to scrub away dry, flaky skin, leaving you feeling silky soft and smooth.
- Zen Botanics' Scrub contains emulsifying ingredients, so this scrub turns into an invisible lotion scrub when water is added which means that it has extra staying power, instead of sliding off your skin under water, like most scrubs tend to do.
- Contains Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil which keeps skin looking healthy and hydrated, and is long known for its skin-healing benefits.
- Contains Certified Organic Shea Butter which is known to be high in Vitamins A, E and F and particularly useful for dry and/or ageing skin.
- Contains Essential Oil of Basil, the benefits of basil include the ability to fight bacteria on skin and has been traditionally used to fight infections and free radicals.
- Contains Essential Oil of Pink Grapefruit which is known for their benefits to the lymphatic system and detoxification.
- Contains Certified Organic Essential oil of Geranium, traditionally used to treat acne, dermatitis, inflammation and help uplift mood and promote emotional wellness.
- Contains French Pink Claywhich is compatible for acne and sensitive skin and used to cleanse & detoxify the skin, removing dead skin cells for fresh looking skin.
NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Virgin Coconut Oil*, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Shea Butter)*, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, French Pink Clay, Essential oils of Pink Grapefruit, Geranium Oil* & Basil Oil*.
* = Denotes a Certified Organic Ingredient
Dimensions: Height 6.5cm x Diameter 6cm
Application: Use 3 or more times a week. Massage in circular motions. Leave for a few minutes. Then rinse.
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most products are vegan friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, ceritfied organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulfates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artficial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.