- Natural Breathe Balm is just the thing for restless nights from itchy mosquito bites and cold & flu symptoms such as stuffy sinuses in both children and adults.
- Lavender, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Essential Oils are known for their healing, skin-soothing and calming aromatherapeutic properties.
- This Breathe Balm contains a synergistic blend of Essential Oils known to help aid and soothe cold & flu symptoms and itchy skin in a natural application.
- It is free from harmful petrochemicals often found in conventional vapour rubs.
NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: Extra-virgin olive oil, certified organic coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E, essential oils of eucalyptus, tea tree and lavender
Application: Apply to chest, back and neck, when needed, several times a day (especially at bedtime).
Dimensions: H 5.5cm x D 5.2cm
Colour of tub may come in black or white depending on stock availability
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most products are vegan friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, ceritfied organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulfates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artficial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.