The new Nourishing Face Cream is here!
A luxurious, lightweight and non-greasy moisturiser to leave your skin feeling soft, supple and smooth. This Nourishing Face Cream is designed for all skin types and can be applied morning and/or night.
It is a completely natural plant and nut-based moisturiser containing Olive Squalane, Jojoba and Shea Butter to deliver moisture and reduce visible signs of ageing without leaving skin feeling greasy.
Why you’ll love Zen Botanics' new Face Cream:
- Over 97% of the ingredients have been certified as organic by ACO, an Australian leader in organic certification.
- It’s enriched with olive squalane, a highly moisturising ingredient and natural antioxidant
- Natural essential oils only including a soft yet energizing scent of Bulgarian lavender, orange and cedarwood
- A pump dispenser to protect the cream from contact with air and dirty fingers
- There are none of the nasties found in many creams such as parabens, phthalates, acrylates, glycols, PEGs, mineral oils, silicones, synthetic preservatives or artificial colours or fragrances.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Lemon Myrtle Extract*, Olice Leaf Extract*, Glycerin*, Shea Butter*, Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate, Jojoba Oil*, Safflower Oil*, Oliev Squalane, Glyceryl Stearae and Sodium Stearate, Citric Acid, Orange Peel Oil, Cedarwood Bark Oil, Lavendr Bulgaria Oil, Palmarosa Oil, Rose, Bulgaria, Vanilla Extract.
* = DENOTES CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Application: Apply as a treatment/moisturiser in the AM or PM.
Dimensions: Diameter 3.5cm x Height 12.5cm (8.5cm not including pump)
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most products are vegan friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, ceritfied organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulfates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artficial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.