- A truly skin softening mask with mild cleansing French Pink Clay and White Kaolin Clay to draw out impurities without drying out your skin.
- Gentle, exfoliating Adzuki Beans help scrub away dead skin cells, promote circulation and promote a radiantly glowing appearance and leaving your face feeling silky soft and smooth.
- Ideal for cleansing & exfoliating for ALL skin types including sensitive and dry.
Why this Pink Clay Exfoliating Mask, you may ask?
- It contains French Pink Clay which is compatible for acne-prone and sensitive skin and is used to cleanse & detoxify the skin, removing dead skin cells for fresh, new-looking skin.
- It also contains Certified Organic Essential oil of Geranium, traditionally used to treat acne, dermatitis, inflammation and help uplift mood and promote emotional wellness.
NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: French Pink Clay, White Kaolin Clay, Organic Adzuki Beans, Geranium Essential Oil
Dimensions: Height 12.5cm x Width 5cm x Depth 3cm
Application: Mix into a paste with equal parts water. Lightly massage on skin and let dry. Wash off with warm water. This can also be used as an exfoliating paste massaged on skin and washed off right away.
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most products are vegan friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, ceritfied organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulfates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artficial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.