- Handmade Soap
- Feminine, Geranium Scent.
- 100% Handcrafted using traditional cold press methods with a minimum of 6 weeks cure time to ensure the end product is a hard soap that is long lasting.
- Contains French Pink Clay with its drawing properties in bringing toxins and impurities out and away from the skin. Is is also known to be suitable for sensitive and dry skin.
- Can be used in a double facial cleanse in partner with the Rosehip & Jojoba Beauty Balm (sold separately).
NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: Saponified Oils of Olive, Sustainable Palm, Coconut, Castor Oil, Organic Shea Butter, White Khaolin Clay, French Pink Clay, Essential Oil of Geranium.
Weight: Approx 125g
Dimensions: 7cm x 7cm x 2.5cm
Note: This bar is best kept in on a proper draining soap dish
As each bar is 100% handcrafted with all imperfections intact, their may be slight variances in colours and texture of each bar.
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most products are vegan friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, ceritfied organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulfates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artficial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.