Featuring star ingredient of French Green Clay (French Green Clay is preferred over Australian Green Clay for its purity and efficacy).
Green Clay is an incredibly detoxifying ingredient and helps draw out impurities from deep, naturally removes dead skin cells, promotes circulation and a radiant glowing appearance.
Ideal for normal, oily and acne-prone skin types.
Dry skin types can also use this - just mix with a little olive oil or any other cold pressed oil to reduce intensity of the clay.
What does French Green Clay do?
- Helps balance oil production, controls breakouts and gives skin a much needed 'detox'.
- Soothes acne and blemishes
- Softens dry skin
- Powerful cleanse
- Combined with lavender essential oil to provide calming properties
DIRECTIONS: Mix into a paste beginning with a few drops of water until desired paste consistency is reached. Apply to clean skin and let dry for 5 mins or until dry. Then wash off with warm water.
NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: French Green Clay, Lavender Essential Oil
Net weight: 50-70 grams (Label states 50g - the absolute minimum net weight you'll receive but our batches have found an average of 70 grams of clay in each bottle!)
Dimensions: Height 12.5cm x Width 5cm x Depth 3cm
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most products are vegan friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, ceritfied organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulfates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artficial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.