- Are you using a double cleanse in your skincare regime?
- Rosehip & Jojoba Beauty Balm is a multi-purpose balm that can be used as a first step in the double cleanse method or on its own as a make-up remover, or a travel buddy for doubling as a skin moisturiser.
- In the double cleanse method, Rosehip & Jojoba Beauty Balm gently and effectively removes stubborn makeup and the initial layer of dirt without being abrasive on your skin. This allows the face wash you normally use to really get in there afterwards and really do its job more effectively in the second cleanse!
- This balm contains nourishing goodness from pure Shea Butter and cold pressed Rosehip and Jojoba Oils to help protect against everyday environmental stress, free radicals and pollution.
- Natural Essential Oils distilled from orange, patchouli and geranium turns your face wash routine into a mini spa experience.
- Can be used in a double cleanse in partner with the Zen Botanics Activated Facial Cleanse Bar and Pink Clay & Shea Butter Facial Cleanse Bar or your own face cleanser!.
Why Rosehip and Jojoba Beauty Balm is a great favourite:
- Ingredients that rate low to zero on the comedogenic scale (non-pore clogging)
- No synthetic additives, preservatives, fragrances or nasty chemicals & parabens
- No water added so your skin enjoys the full undiluted, concentrated and beneficial ingredients without irritants and nasty chemicals getting in the way
- 100% pure quality Essential Oils
NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter*, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax*, Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Blood Orange Oil, Geranium Oil, Patchouli Oil.
* = Denotes a Certified Organic Ingredient
Please note: the label may have the incorrect INCI name for Vitamin E - The correct INCI name is Tocopheryl, not Tocopheryl Acetate (the synthetic version of Vitamin E). The Vitamin E used by Zen Botanics is naturally derived, not synthetic.
Dimensions: Height 5.5cm x Diameter 5.2cm
Application: Scoop balm with clean, dry hands and massage onto your dry face, letting it smear your makeup and break it down. Add a bit of warm water and continue massaging. Then wet a cloth with hot water, wring it out and place over your face for a relaxing steam before wiping off the balm. Repeat wipe with hot cloth and voila! Clean & glowing complexion.
Alternatively, the Beauty Balm can be used on areas where attention is needed just for moisturisation.
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most products are vegan friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, ceritfied organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulfates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artficial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.