- A staple for around the house, TLC Balm is a calming ointment complete with Lavender and Roman Chamomile Essential Oils, Coconut Oil and Calendula-Infused Sunflower Oil.
- It works fabulously on irritated skin, especially on insect bites, cuts and burns, due to the healing/soothing properties of lavender and roman chamomile.
- All the ingredients are baby-safe, making it perfect for both mums and bubs!
- Let the calming scent soothe away anger and for times whenever you feel overwhelmed with stress.
- TLC Balm is also great for tattoo-aftercare or any skin area that needs extra loving attention!
Why TLC Balm is a great favourite:
- Certified Organic Calendula Sunflower Seed Oil - A hydrating and gentle oil to moisturise delicate baby skin.
- Certified Organic Coconut Oil - Coconut oil has lauric acid which gives it its antibacterial, anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties. We've made sure this balm contains plenty of it!
- Lavender & Roman Chamomile essential oils - Safe for babies and children, these work together to relax, calm and soothe irritation;
NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: Sunflower Oil*, Coconut Oil*, Beeswax*, Vitamin E, Lavender Essential Oil*, Roman Chammoile Essential Oil*.
* = Denotes a Certified Organic Ingredient
Dimensions: Height 4.5cm x Diameter 5.2cm
Application: Apply when TLC is needed on cuts, burns, mozzie bites etc. Can also be applied on soles of feet and pulse points before bedtime to aid relaxation and sleep..
Alternatively, the Beauty Balm can be used on areas where attention is needed just for moisturisation.
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most products are vegan friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, ceritfied organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulfates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artficial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.