A universal balm created to help skin dilemmas from chapped dry skin to eczema and yet is gentle enough for babies! It is a great versatile balm for baby skin, and can be applied as multipurpose bottom balm and dry skin balm for newborns.
Universal Super Balm is formulated with:
- 2% Colloidal oatmeal, a wonderful ingredient known to relieve itching and is a higher percentage than other dry skincare products on the market
- Hydrating oils of Almond and Jojoba Oil
- Anti-bacterial Coconut Oil
- A delicate hint of Lavender Essential Oil (at 0.07% concentration).
This is a concentrated, waterless balm that can be used to help calm baby rashes, itchy bellies during the progressive stages of pregnancy and for adults with dry and sensitive skin.
WHAT DOES COLLOIDAL OATMEAL DO?
Oatmeal has been used for centuries as a soothing agent to relieve itching, irritation and provide anti-inflammatory properties. It is recognised as a 'skin protectant' by the United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA) in 2003.
HOW TO USE:
For dry skin - apply within 3 minutes after showering/bathing onto dry skin - this is important so the water can help lock in the moisture benefits from the balm.
For normal skin - apply when needed
NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Almond Oil, Organic Coconut Oil*, Beeswax*, Jojoba Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal, Vitamin E, Lavender Essential Oil*
* = Denotes a Certified Organic Ingredient
Why Zen Botanics?
- Australian Made and Owned.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most products are vegan friendly.
- It utilises only the best quality, ceritfied organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO) and Zen Botanics has copies of organic certification for all ingredients. The business as a whole isn't certified organic as they are still a small business and don't yet have the resources to obtain it.
- Includes ingredients which are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means these products contain NO alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulfates. Like with food, you can enjoy pure, wholesome, concentrated goodness in your skincare without the nasty additives, cheap artficial preservatives and unnecessary excess ingredients.
- All label, bottle and jar packaging is made from recyclable glass and PET plastic. No unnecessary packaging which often gets thrown away anyway - the product speaks for itself.
- Each product has been carefully produced and made to be compatible with your current skin care regimen so you do not have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don't wish to.
Zen Botanics products do not have a formal expiry date. Since all the products are natural, it is recommended to use water-based products within 3 months and oil-based products within 6 months after receiving the items.
Depending on how you use and store them, they could last even longer. Store at room temperature or below and it is strongly recommended to keep out of direct sunlight. Temperature changes throughout the day and night can cause changes to the texture but not to worry, the efficacy of the product is the same.