Why you'll love this moisturiser
- It's a concentrated balm specially formulated to hydrate dry and sensitive skin, yet is gentle enough for babies.
- It contains 2% colloidal oatmeal (used for centuries as an anti-inflammatory agent to relieve itching and skin irritation and recognised as a 'skin protectant' by the United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA) in 2003).
- It contains richly nourishing almond and jojoba oils.
- It also contains anti-bacterial and protective coconut oil with a delicate hint of lavender essential oil (at 0.07% concentration).
- A versatile balm for baby skin, it can be used for nappy rash and newborn dry skin conditions.
To use for dry skin: after showering or bathing, pat skin dry and apply within 3 minutes (this is important so the water can help lock in the moisture).
To use for normal skin: apply when needed
Ingredients: almond oil, coconut oil*, beeswax*, jojoba oil, colloidal oatmeal, vitamin E, lavender essential oil*
* Denotes a certified organic Ingredient
Why we love Zen Botanics
- Australian made and owned.
- Ingredients are non-irritating and non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging). This means no alcohol, no detergents, no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no parabens and no sulphates.
- All products are handmade in small batches, which ensures an even distribution of ingredients.
- All products are cruelty free and most are vegan friendly.
- Zen Botanics utilises only the best quality, certified organic ingredients (either USDA or ACO).
- All products come in recyclable glass or PET plastic. (And any components that are not easily recyclable, such as dropper lids, can be returned to Zen Botanics for terracycling.)
- There is no excess packaging.
- Everything is made with loads of love.